Frequently Asked Questions
General Questions ⋅ Personal Information ⋅ Time Off ⋅ Pay
Click on the plus signs ( ) below for answers:
- Personalized Home Screen for easy access to your personal employment information
- Benefits Worklet to allow you to view your current enrollments and make open enrollment elections
- Pay Worklet to view and print your pay slips and track your compensation history
- Absence Management to monitor your time off balances and request time off
- Mobile capabilities to give you access to certain features within Workday when you're on the go
Yes, on the JWA Workday sign in page below the User Name and Password fields, you will see the option selection to "Change Password." Complete the steps in the prompts to complete your password change.
On the mobile app click on the profile icon on the top right of the home page and when the My Account screen appears, go to Change Password.